On this page, we answer any questions you may have when you receive your bills.
- What is an insurance premium?
- What is a premium due notice?
- What is a premium statement?
- How does the no-claims bonus system work in car insurance?
- What is the anniversary date on my bills?
- What are my means of payment?
- What happens if I wish to change my policy before its anniversary date?
- How often will I receive my bills?
There are two ways of signing your home insurance policy:
- you can either opt for an online electronic signature
- or affix a handwritten signature on a paper document
Below we will take you through the electronic signature procedure, which allows you to sign your policy simply and conveniently from home or from anywhere in the world.