- Location: AXA LuxembourgChargé(e) de clientèle Vie Particuliers (M/F) - CDDFeb 01, 2021
- Location: AXA LuxembourgChargé(e) de clientèle Vie Particuliers (M/F) - CDIFeb 01, 2021
- Location: AXA LuxembourgChargé(e) de souscription Entreprises (M/F) - CDIFeb 01, 2021
- Location: AXA LuxembourgIngénieur Système (M/F) - CDIJan 18, 2021
- Location: AXA LuxembourgIT Security Engineer (M/F) - CDIJan 18, 2021
- Location: AXA LuxembourgGestionnaire sinistres (M/F) - CDD 1 anJan 08, 2021
- Location: AXA LuxembourgTeam Manager gestion Client Entreprise (M/F) - CDIDec 17, 2020
- Location: AXA LuxembourgManager de l’équipe « Middle Office Investissement & Actuariat » (M/F) - CDIDec 10, 2020
- Location: AXA LuxembourgAgents d'assurances (M/F)Apr 16, 2018
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work experience and summer job
Contact us on email@example.com
WHY JOIN US
At AXA, we are convinced that to take good care of our customers, we have to start by taking good care of our colleagues. We therefore apply a committed HR policy that encourages diversity, preserves the private life-professional life balance and accelerates the development of skills and careers. Promoting gender balance, remuneration policy, training system and so on. Discover what makes AXA a reference employer.
We support new recruits joining us every year in this key stage in their professional career so that they feel at ease as soon as they arrive. We make appropriate training and close support available to them.
In a radically-changing environment, we undertake to make our colleagues grow by supporting them in their choice of career. We adapt our skills to the needs of the company by deploying support tools specific to the success of our joint projects.
FIND OUT ABOUT US
AXA is a world leader in insurance and asset management. Found in 59 countries, the 161,000 AXA employees and exclusive distributors support more than 103 million customers on a daily basis. We offer products and services in line with the needs of every customer in three main business areas: damage insurance, life insurance and asset management. Explore our activities, our responsible business policy and our societal actions.
AXA supports the professional integration of young people. Every year, we welcome and support students in validating their training course. We supervise their assignments carefully to help them to validate their diploma and succeed in their professional integration. A fascinating generational exchange.