You know the amount of guaranteed capital that will be paid to your child from the start.
You are certain that the capital when the policy matures will be paid to the person you have designated and at the time you have chosen. You thus keep control of the policy throughout its lifetime: you can change the beneficiary or buy back the capital before the policy matures.
• Saving security
• Yield and advantageous tax deductions
• Payment flexibility
Equatoria is a "Mixed" insurance formula, whereby AXA undertakes to pay:
- either the guaranteed death capital, increased by the profit sharing, on the death of the insured if this occurs before the maturity fixed by the policy;
- or the guaranteed life capital, increased by the profit sharing, at the maturity fixed by the policy if the insured is living on this date.
• Security, by fixing when taking out the policy the amount of guaranteed capital that you will receive when the policy matures.
• Advantageous tax deductions
How to make my capital grow without risk?
Borea Invest is an attractive insurance savings plan that guarantees availability
The fund Borea Invest 30 Neo is intended first and foremost for savers preferring safety in the management of their capital by protecting the accumulated savings.
• Capital 100% guaranteed permanently through the AXA Group guarantee
• Possibility to receive a bonus based on the results of the Borea Invest 30 Neo
• Availability of the capital
• Transparency : the Borea Invest 30 Neo stated yields are net of management costs
Past yields do not guarantee future yields.
Schedule monthly payments and enjoy a solution that combines simplicity, safety and performance. Your savings are carefully managed with an investment policy that largely prefers bonds, with a maximum 20% in shares.
From Day 1, regardless of the progress of asset, your savings are protected permanently through the AXA guarantee. In addition, every year you will be paid a bonus based on the results of the Agilio 20 fund. This bonus is yours definitively and secured for the future.
For greater transparency, the yields displayed at NET of charges: these are the yields you actually receive.
• Attractive NET yields: 1.30% In 2017
• Payment flexibility
• Great availability for your savings.
Whether for yourself or for your children, you can finance a property while benefitting from tax deductions.
The mortgage-savings contract proposed by our partner Wüstenrot is a savings account that allows you to benefit from tax deductions (under certain conditions).
It allows you to create a capital for real estate investment.
Table of maximum amounts deductible:
• Important tax advantages
• Deposit guarantee
• Risk-free solution: your capital is guaranteed plus the interest rate set at the time of the contract subscription
• Availability of the savings after the contract’s attribution (use for personal real estate needs: purchase of a property, renovation or transformation of a property or repayment of a real estate mortgage).